Neuropathic pain is from damage to your nerves, it can be caused by Diabetes, injuries, or side effects from drugs or chemotherapy.
Damaged nerves can misfire, sending pain signals when there is no actual cause for the pain - this is known as Phantom Pain.
What else can I do to help with my nerve pain?
Home remedies can provide some additional pain relief.
- Try sleeping with a schedule, Nerve pain can increase at night, disrupting sleep and making it more difficult to cope with your nerve pain.
- If you have Diabetes try to keep your blood sugar under control.
- Exercising releases natural painkillers called Endorphins.
- A warm bath might be the easiest and least expensive home treatment for nerve pain.
- Topical preparations like Capsaicin cream, made from hot chili peppers, thou uncomfortable at first with its burning sensation can help, sticking with it for weeks, some have reported less burning and an improvement in nerve pain.
- Capsaicin works by decreasing substance P and sending fewer pain signals to your brain. Lidocaine gel, ointment, or patches can also provide you temporary relief from your nerve pain.
- Time-consuming activities like massage, meditation, biofeedback, and hypnosis may help take your mind off your nerve pain.
All of these conditions can be helped with the PainRelief.io Patch!
The Patch is Simple to Use!
As soon as you place the patch near the pain, the PainRelief.io patch goes to work reducing the pain. Many people feel their pain dimming – and even disappearing – within minutes! Any swelling and inflammation will begin to decrease over the next few hours as you continue to use it.
The PainRelief.io patch is completely non-invasive. It even works right through your clothes!
Regain what pain has taken from you; with our 137 day "You better be happy money back guarantee" you have nothing to lose, try it today, and if you’re not 100% happy with the results we'll refund every cent guaranteed!
Rhett Spencer Arab Health Trade Show
390 W 910 S
Heber City, Utah 84032
About Our Products
It's simple to use! Just place the patch above your pain - "Between the Pain and the Brain" - and your pain will begin to fade away in minutes. All in a thin, reusable, wearable patch. No batteries, no wires, no smelly oils, no drugs and it's fast acting!!
The patch is constructed with our patented Neurocuple(tm) layer sealed between two waterproof layers. Once placed in the correct location the Neurocuple(tm) layer is activated directly by the energy from the users own body, after a few minutes a hot, cold or tingling sensation is felt by the user as the pain fades.
The PainRelief.io patch is a general wellness product that helps promote physical activity for users with chronic and intermittent pain, which, as part of a healthy lifestyle, may help living with these conditions, and may delay the onset of related disabilities.