Many women have painful periods, period pains, or menstrual cramps, these are painful sensations felt in the lower abdomen that can occur both before and during a woman's menstrual period. Sometimes, the pain makes it hard to do normal household tasks, work, or school-related activities for a few days during each menstrual cycle. Menstrual cramps are also known as dysmenorrhea. About half of women experience menstrual cramps, 25% or more describe the pain as severe.
Painful menstrual periods include cramps, nausea, vomiting, sweating, dizziness, headaches, diarrhea, dull throbbing, cramping pain in the lower abdomen, pain in the lower back, and thighs, loose stools, constipation, bloating in the belly area, or lightheadedness.
Home remedies include:
- Heating pad on your lower belly area, below your belly button.
- Light circular massage to your lower belly area.
- Drinking warm beverages.
- Removing bra or other binding clothing.
- Eating light but frequent meals.
- Raising your legs while lying down, or lying on your side with your knees bent.
- Relaxation techniques such as meditation or yoga.
- Over-the-counter anti-inflammatory medications, such as ibuprofen, Vitamin B6, calcium, and magnesium supplements.
- Warm showers or baths.
- Walk or exercise, including pelvic rocking exercises.
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
Medical options include:
Birth control pills, IUD, prescription anti-inflammatory medicines, prescription pain relievers (including narcotics, for brief periods), antidepressants, antibiotics, over-the-counter drugs such as acetaminophen, aspirin, and Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs) are various methods of reducing menstrual pains.
All of these conditions can be helped with the PainRelief.io Patch!
The Patch is Simple to Use!
As soon as you place the patch near the pain, the PainRelief.io patch goes to work reducing the pain. Many people feel their pain dimming – and even disappearing – within minutes! Any swelling and inflammation will begin to decrease over the next few hours as you continue to use it.
The PainRelief.io patch is completely non-invasive. It even works right through your clothes!
Regain what pain has taken from you; with our 137 day "You better be happy money back guarantee" you have nothing to lose, try it today, and if you’re not 100% happy with the results we'll refund every cent guaranteed!